There are no strict requirements for the wardrobe of a modern woman, but there are several elements that are considered as must-have. These include designer long skirts party wear, classic pencil skirts and other varieties of these clothes. Whether you are looking for an original piece for a casual, business or festive look, take a look at the Elmira Medins collection. Among the exclusive skirts, you will surely find the one in which you will feel unique and stylish!
Skirts design: signature solutions for a flawless silhouette
For people far from fashion and sewing art, it often seems that there is nothing complicated in the cut of a skirt: just a piece of fabric wrapped around the hips. And only women know how this element of clothing is able to emphasize the advantages of a figure and mask its flaws. Designing the collections, Elmira Medins uses all available tools to create flawless silhouettes.
Each product, whether it is a designer long skirts for a party or a short casual model, has a number of undeniable advantages:
- Perfect fit. The clothes from Elmira Medins have an excellent cut, fit softly to the body, do not constrain movement and do not ruckle when walking.
- Quality fabrics. For the production of skirts, the entire available range of materials is used. Summer models are made from light cotton, natural linen, silk, tulle. Demi-season and winter collections are made of leather, velvet, velour, dense fabrics with wool.
- Exclusive fixing. One of the differences between designer skirts and mass-produced products is the absence of fancy fixings. Instead of banal lace, rhinestones and other flashy decorations, the master carefully chooses the texture of fabrics, focuses on beautifully executed drapery, original edge processing. This gives clothes an expensive appearance, emphasizes its noble origin.
Skirts design often involves various combinations of fabrics. Sometimes even such materials that seem incompatible are combined, but in the finished product they fully reveal their own beauty and favorably set off each other.
What can you wear with Elmira Medins skirts?
Unlike leather jackets and other versatile wardrobe items, skirts require more careful selection of companions. It is important to take into account the color, texture of the fabric, its density, length of the product, style and many other factors.
Here are some tips for a flawless result:
- Long things visually slim the figure and emphasize the waist. Lush models are recommended to be combined with minimalistic tops, cropped jackets. In case of tight-fitting model, it can be combined with tops decorated with voluminous ruches or ruffles.
- Pencil skirts design assumes a business style. It is better to wear it with light blouses, can be combined with tight-fitting turtlenecks and fitted jackets
- Short skirts suggest the most closed top. If worn with low-cut open tops, there is a risk of giving the impression of a woman of easy virtue. Therefore, turtlenecks and tops with stands, stiff blouses, voluminous sweaters without deep cuts should be paired with mini.
How to buy Elmira Medins designer skirt?
Our online shop gives you the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the range and purchase the product you like. Each model is accompanied by a high-quality photo, and with the help of a size chart, you will accurately determine the desired size. In the catalog you will find clothes of the current season and promotional models.
For the perfect look, complement the skirt with other fashionable wardrobe things from Elmira Medins. We also recommend paying attention to the variety of belts and bags. Paid orders are delivered worldwide within 2 weeks.